Starting in R213 the team select screen will be updated. This has been streamlined to make selecting characters easier as well to show you the most important information better.
Here are the main changes:
- Selecting Fight! Sends you directly to the battle now!
- Relocated elements of the Team-Up and Boost screen to the Team Select screen.
- Selecting the Team-Ups & Boosts button will bring a new window that lets you select Team-Ups and/or Boosts to use in battle.
- The enemy Team-Up is now on the Mission Description screen (this was on the Team-Up & Boost screen previously)
- Your roster is displayed in a scrollable list (and we squeezed a few characters than before too!).
- The power’s color and their level is displayed by the character’s portrait.
- You are able to filter and sort your team (just like in the Roster screen)
- Streamlined the selected character info display.. It is displayed in a window below the actively selected team member.
- Health Packs are now displayed at the top of the screen.
- All-new Saved Teams feature available to players starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank 16.!